How Do I Import References From Library Databases Into RefWorks?
These directions apply to the following databases:
- Ethnic NewsWatch
- ProQuest Newspapers
- ProQuest Historical Newspapers
1. Conduct your search.
2. From the search results page, click in the boxes to select the references you wish to import into RefWorks.
3. At the top of the results list, click on "Export."
4. Click "Export directly to RefWorks."
5. If you are not currently logged into your RefWorks account, you will be prompted to do so. Once you are logged in, your references will export automatically.
6. Your imported references should appear in the Last Imported folder within RefWorks.
If you need any help, ask a librarian.