How Do I Import References From Library Databases Into RefWorks?
These directions apply to the following:
- Project Muse
1. Conduct your search.
2. From a search results page, check the boxes next to the the references you wish to import into RefWorks.
3. Click "Save Marked Results" at the top of the results list.
4. Click the "View Saved Results" link on the top right corner of the screen.
5. Scroll to the bottom of your list to view the "Export Marked Results To" options.
6. Select "RefWorks" and click on "Export."
7. If you are not currently logged into your RefWorks account, you will be prompted to do so. Once you are logged in, your citations will be imported into RefWorks. (You will see a "references imported" confirmation when your citations have successfully been transferred.)
8. Your imported references should appear in the Last Imported folder within RefWorks.
If you need any help, ask a librarian.