How Do I Import References From Library Databases Into RefWorks?
These directions apply to the following databases:
1. Conduct your search.
2. Select items to export by clicking in the box to the left of each title. (See illustration.)
3. Click on the Export icon to begin the direct export.
4. Confirm that the format is "RefWorks Direct Export."
5. Click the Export button.
6. If you are not currently logged into your RefWorks account, you will be prompted to do so. Once you are logged in, your citations will be imported into RefWorks. (You will see a "references imported" confirmation when your citations have successfully been transferred.)
7. Your imported references should appear in the Last Imported folder within RefWorks.
If you need any help, ask a librarian.