How Do I Import References From Library Databases Into RefWorks?
These directions apply to the following:
1. Conduct your search.
2. Check the boxes next to the items you want to export to RefWorks.
3. Click on the "Export Citation" link above your search results.
4. Click on "RefWorks" under the export options at the top of the screen.
5. If you are not currently logged into your RefWorks account, you will be prompted to do so. Once you are logged in, your citations will be imported into RefWorks. (You will see a "references imported" confirmation when your citations have successfully been transferred.)
6. Your imported references should appear in the Last Imported folder within RefWorks.
If you need any help, ask a librarian.