How Do I Import References From Library Databases Into RefWorks?
These directions apply to the following databases:
- Academic Search Premier
- America: History & Life
- ATLA Religion Database
- Business Source Premier
- Family & Society Studies Worldwide
- Gender Studies Database
- Historical Abstracts
1. Conduct your search.
2. Add selected articles to your "folder" by clicking on the icon to the right of each citation. (See illustration.)
3. Click Folder View below the list.
4. In the folder view, select individual items or click Select All. Click on the Export icon. (See illustration.)
5. In the Export Manager, select Direct Export to RefWorks and click on the Save button. (See illustration.)
6. If you are not currently logged into your RefWorks account, you will be prompted to do so. Once you are logged in, your citations will be imported into RefWorks. (You will see a "references imported" confirmation when your citations have successfully been transferred.)
7. Your imported references should appear in the Last Imported folder within RefWorks.
If you need any help, ask a librarian.