This information is provided for interlibrary loan staff members from libraries wishing to request materials from Concordia College. Please contact us if your question is not answered below.
Concordia accepts requests submitted via OCLC and PALS. We also accept requests through U.S. mail, Ariel, e-mail, or fax. We do not accept requests from individual patrons. Contact your local library if you would like to borrow material from our collection.
- Standard: There is a $15.00 charge for books and photocopies for libraries that do not belong to LVIS, MINITEX, or participate in other reciprocal agreements.
- Rush orders: We will fill rush orders for an additional fee of $15.00. This charge applies to all rush orders, including loans to members of LVIS or libraries participating in reciprocal agreements.
- Lost item: If an item is lost, charges will be for replacement cost of the item plus a $10.00 processing fee.
All returnable items are loaned for 28 days. One renewal will be granted for books from our general collection. No renewals will be granted for items from our curriculum collection or for AV materials. Exceptions may apply under special circumstances.
The following items are not available for interlibrary loan.
- Selected videos
- Selected Curriculum Professional materials
- Special collections
- Archives (exceptions may be made on an individual basis.)
- Items loaned to Minnesota libraries will be sent though the MINITEX (MII) courier unless otherwise noted.
- Items loaned to libraries in other states will be sent via library mail. Please return videos, CDs and other AV items in a box rather than a jiffy bag.
- Copies will be sent via Ariel if an Ariel IP is provided. Other copies will be sent U.S. mail. Fax delivery is available upon request (additional charges may apply). If there are problems with article transmission, please notify us as soon as possible. We keep articles on file for five days and will refill the original request within that time period. If more than five days have passed since the original fill, please place a new request.
Interlibrary Loan staff members are available from 7:45AM until 3:45PM, Monday through Friday
Carl B. Ylvisaker Library – ILL
901 8 St. S.
Moorhead, MN 56562
Telephone: (218) 299-3239
Fax: (218) 299-4253
Ariel IP: 188.8.131.52
OCLC symbol: CKK
Memberships: IFM, LVIS