Why Study Multimedia Journalism at Concordia?1. Combine your love for art, communication studies and journalism. Professors from all three will teach your classes.
2. Pursue a second major in any of the three disciplines. Make yourself more marketable for the future.
3. Be prepared for the future of journalism.
4. Get hands-on experience through internships with local news and media organizations.
5. Work with the on-campus radio station, television program or newspaper: KORD radio, Concordia On-Air television and The Concordian.
6. Explore the world with study abroad opportunities, including travel writing.