How to Apply for Financial AidGet your financial aid application started today with these easy steps:
1. Apply for admission to Concordia College
2. Register for a Department of Education PIN, which will enable you to electronically sign your FAFSA: Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
3. Submit your completed FAFSA after Jan. 1 and print a copy for your records. Designate Concordia College (code #002346) as the data recipient.
4. Keep a copy of your Federal Income Tax Return.
5. Go to the Student Portal, which is called C-Port, to review your information and check the status of your application. Information on the portal and how to access it will be mailed to all students with Financial Aid Award Letters.
6. Accept your loans on the Student Portal so that they can be processed.
7. Report any external scholarships to the Office of Financial Aid.
8. Respond to all requests for additional information.
9. Review your Award Letter and contact the Office of Financial Aid with any questions.
You must apply for financial aid each year you attend Concordia.