Support for Research and Scholarly Activities
- The Conference Travel Fund is devoted to faculty travel expenses.
- Conference participation is a requirement for Conference Travel Funds. "Conference participation" is interpreted to mean the presentation of scholarly research (including artistic endeavors).
- Conference Travel Funds are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, and an individual may use this account only once each academic year.
- Applications for support must include documentation of conference participation.
- All requests for use of Conference Travel Funds must be approved prior to use.
- Faculty conference participation travel support will be capped at $1000 for international conferences and $500 for domestic conferences.
Apply for FACULTY Conference Travel Funds