- H.S. - 1977 - Richfield, Richfield, MN
- B.A. - 1981 - St.Olaf College, Northfield, MN
- M.S. - 1985 - University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK
- Ph.D. - 1993 - University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK
- 111 - Survey of General Chemistry
- 127 - General Chemistry I
- 128 - General Chemistry II
- 129 - Accelerated Chemistry
- 137 - Honor's Chemistry
- 142 - Survey of Organic and Biochemistry
- 373 - Biochemistry I
- 374 - Biochemistry II
- Inquiry 100 - Caveman to Chemist
- Exploration 174 - Chemistry at the Extremes of Nature
Enzymology - The thermodynamics of enzyme regulation, particularly the effects of allosteric molecule interactions.
Protein dynamics - Unraveling protein-protein interactions in the cell. Regulatory pathways - Interactions between various pathways and effectors in the interior regulation of cell activity (cancer pathways).