- Ph.D 2009 University of Rennes I, France Doctoral School, CREM-CNRS research team: Marketing
- MBA 1992 University of Paris I- Sorbonne, France: International and European Management
- M.S. 1991 University of RennesI, IGR, France: Business Administration and Marketing
- 1991 Concordia College 1 semester
- B.S. 1984 University of Bretange Occidentale, Quimper, UBO, France: Marketing
- Marketing Research
- International Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Professional Selling
Workshop seminars for the North Dakota Trade Office. International market opportunity research. March 26, 2008, September 9, 2009.
Video conference series (6 sessions) with Universidad de las Americas, A.C. Mexico city. 2008-2009.
Improving customer satisfaction through personalization: the case of fast food franchises. Conference proceedings, ISOF (International Society of Franchising) June 2008, St. Malo, France.
"Concept uniformity in limited-service restaurants". Conference proceedings, EMnet 07, Rotterdam, The Netherlands, June 2007.
The issue of brand uniformity in franchise chains. Conference proceedings, ISOF (International Society of Franchising) February 2007, Las Vegas.
Mentoring workshop, Concordia College, May 2006. "Discover your true calling in life and act upon it - A Marketing Journey".
Faith and Learning workshop, Concordia College 2005. "What if? Reflections on a better world, rules by Christ-like leadership".