James R. Legler
- Ph.D Oregon State University: Organizational Development & Corporate Training
- M.B.A. Marylhurst University, OR: Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management
- M.A. North Dakota State University: Organizational Communications with a minor in Business Administration
- B.A. Concordia College, MN: Psychology with a minor in Economics
- Bus 462 Leadership
- Bus 425 Ethical Behavior in Organizations
- Bus 426 Strategic Management
- Bus 339 Management
- Bus 390 Internship Supervision
Legler, J.R. (2007). Paper accepted/presented at Organizational Behavior Teaching Society, summer Conference June 13-15, 2007. Title of paper: Teaching Ethics from a Management Perspective: Six innovative learning tools for creating dialogue. Peer review selection.
Legler, J.R. (2007). Contributed case studies and exercises for Instructor Manual to text book Business Ethics: Ethical Decision Making and Cases by O.C. Ferrell, John Fraedrich, and Linda Ferrell to be published with their new 7th edition.
Legler, J.R. (2005). Case studies and course material. Examples of techniques and methods for teaching business ethics. Published in Teaching Business Ethics: Resource Manual by Linda Ferrell and O.C. Ferrell (2005). Published by AACSB: p. 53-76. Presented at Teaching Business Ethics Conference, July 20-22, 2005, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado. Sponsored by AACSB International, University of Colorado, and Colorado State University.