Our GraduatesBusiness has been one of our most popular majors for decades. And our business graduates have made their mark in the world.
Their examples are impressive:
• Founder, CEO of R.D. Offutt Co., world’s largest potato farming operation
• CEO of Kaiser Permanente, country’s largest nonprofit health system
• CEO of Sanford Health, North Dakota’s largest nonprofit health system
• President of wealth management group, U.S. Bancorp, country’s sixth largest commercial bank
• Senior Vice President, General Electric Company
• Regional Sales Manager, Intel, Singapore
That’s just a handful of the many successful Concordia business leaders serving in all parts of the world.