Concordia’s biology faculty are always in the middle of exciting research. What that means for you is a chance to research side by side with professionals, learning valuable skills and gaining first-hand experience. Our summer research on campus is especially full, though there are many other opportunities on and off campus during the academic year.
Check out what is taking place at the Long Lake Field Station.
Recent Summer Research:
Examples of Off-Campus Research:
- Mayo Scholars Program
- NSF Research Experience for Undergraduates
- Summer Research for Undergraduates sponsored by the American Physiological Society
- The NIH Medical Scientist Training Program
- Summer Internships at the Institute of Bird Populations
- The School for Field Studies (Environmental Studies Abroad)