- B.S. Microbiology, University of Michigan
- Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Biology 121 Cell Biology
- Biology 222 Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Biology 207 Fundamental Microbiology
- Biology 352 Immunology and Parasitology
Molecular Biology of African Trypanosomes
Molecular biology of organelle biogenesis in Trypanosoma brucei
- Olson, A. T., B. D. Rostomily, L. C. Stinar and J.A. Flaspohler. Cloning of Trypanosoma brucei genes identified as putative lipid droplet metabolism and/or biogenesis genes. 2012. Journal of the Minnesota Academy of Science. Vol. 75, pg. 32
- Flaspohler, J., B. Jensen, T. Saveria, C. Kifer and M. Parsons. 2010. A novel protein kinase localized to lipid droplets is required for droplet biogenesis in trypanosomes. Eukaryotic Cell 9(11) : 1702-10.
- Flaspohler, J., B. Jensen and M. Parsons. 2009. Identification and characterization of novel membrane associated protein kinases in the pathogen Trypanosoma brucei. Proceedings of the North Dakota Academy of Sciences. 63: 79.
- Flaspohler, M., E. Rux and J. Flaspohler. 2007. The Annotated Bibliography and Citation Behavior: Enhancing Student Scholarship in an Undergraduate Biology Course. CBE-Life Sciences Education 6(4): 350-60.