- B.A. Biology, University of Kansas, 1995
- Ph.D. Cellular and Molecular Biology, NDSU, 2001
- BIOL 121, Cell Biology
- BIOL 222, Genetics and Molecular Biology
- BIOL 406, Advanced Cell Biology
Area(s) of Expertise
- Site-directed Mutagenesis of Hp-FAR-1 and Implications for Structure and Binding, D.D. Berglund, J.M. Campbell, A.E. Ferris, K.A. Neutzling, A.C. Foudjet, D.J Mattern, M.D. Scheidt, D.P. Pinsonneault, and C.L. Horien (Faculty Research Advisor: Jennifer L. Bath). Proceedings of the National Conferences on Undergraduate Research, In Print, Nov. 2011
- Sandwich ELISA Quantitative IL-4 Analysis of Serum Samples from Hookworm Infected Mice Undergoing Trial Retinol and Oleic Acid Treatments, C.L. Horien, A.E. Ferris, E.C. Maetzold, P.N. Eneh, D.P. Pinsonneault, J.M. Campbell, and A.C. Foudjet (Faculty Research Advisor: Jennifer L. Bath). Proceedings of the National Conferences on Undergraduate Research, In Print, Nov. 2011
- Bath, J.L., P.N. Eneh, A.J. Bakken, M.E. Knox, M.D. Scheidt, and J.M. Campbell. (2010) The impact of perception and knowledge on the treatment and prevention of intestinal worms in the Manikganj district of Bangladesh. The Yale Journal of Biology and Medicine 83; pp 171-184.
- Bath, J.L., J.J. Drees, E. Maetzold, M.D. Scheidt, M.E. Knox, D. Ram, P.N. Eneh, and C.J. Clark. (2010) Assessing the Potential Drugability of Hp-FAR-1, from a FAR Protein Family Specific to the Phylum Nematoda. Journal of Nematology (in press).
- Maetzold, E.C. and Bath, J.L. Targeting Parasite FAR Proteins in an Attempt to Restore Host Mucosal Immunity During Helminth Infections. The FASEB Journal, Volume 24, April 2010.
- Scheidt, M.D., Bath, J.L., Bakken, A.J., Clark, C.J, Eneh, P. and Knox, ME. Mutant FAR Protein Construction and Their Potential as Vaccine Candidates. The FASEB Journal, Volume 24, April 2010.
- Bath, J.L, M. Robinson, M.W. Kennedy, C. Agbasi, L. Linz, E. Maetzold, M. Scheidt, M. Knox, D. Ram, J. Hein, C. Clark, and J. Drees. (2009) Identification of an Immunogenic, Secreted Fatty Acid and Retinol-Binding Protein (Hp-FAR-1) from Heligmosomoides polygyrus. Journal of Nematology 41(3):228-233.
- Briggs, C. M., J.L. Bath, Environmental Security and Neglected Tropical Diseases in Africa. (2009) African Environmental and Human Security and AFRICOM in 21st Century, Helen Purkitt (Ed.), New York: Cambria Press Inc. Chapter 5, pp. 127-140.
- Bath, J.L., M.W. Kennedy, J. Drees, E. Maetzold, M. Scheidt, M. Knox, D. Ram, P. Eneh, and C.Clark. (2009) Production of a His-tag Recombinant FAR Protein and Analysis of the Lifecycle Stages of Hp-FAR-1. Proceedings from the North Dakota Academy of Science, 29 April.