The following materials are collected for recycling across campus:
- Plastics (anything with a recycling symbol, except #3 and #6)
- Clear and colored glass bottles and jars
- Steel, tin and aluminum cans
- Newspaper and magazines
- Corrugated cardboard and paperboard (such as cereal boxes)
- Paper (all colors except neon brights)
Where can I recycle my _____ ?
- Near the post office boxes + at Mugaas Physical Plant
- Can be flattened and left for recycling near any garbage or recycling bin
Magazines and catalogs?
- In the post office
- Near all newspaper stands
- Residence hall kitchens + near the ATM in Knutson Campus Center