Have a good idea?
If you have an idea for a project, please complete the Project Proposal form and submit online. The President's Sustainability Council will review all proposals for integration into Concordia College's Sustainability Plan (under preparation).
If you are unsure whether or not to submit a Project Proposal, you may submit a brief query here.
President's Sustainability Council
- Faculty Chair: Dr. Ken Foster, professor of global studies and political science
- Faculty members: Dr. Bryan Bishop, professor of environmental studies and biology, and Dr. Stephanie Ahlfeldt, professor of CSTA
- Administrative Director: Kristin Brethova, Sustainability Coordinator
- Representative of the President: Dr. Mark Krejci, Provost
- Representative of Student Life: Jasi O'Connor, Director of Residence Life
- Representative of Facilities: Wayne Flack, Director of Facilities Management
- Representative of Finance: Mark Lillehaugen, Controller
- Two students: Kristina Kaupa, co-leader of the EcoHouse Project, and one vacancy to be filled in August 2012