Inauguration of Dr. Craft
- Dr. William J. Craft Inaugural Address
- John Ydstie '74: Seminar Introduction
- Dr. John Churchill: Seminar Presentation
- Dr. Susan O'Shaughnessy: Response to Dr. Churchill
- Dr. Earl Lewis '78: Seminar Presentation
- Dr. Linda Johnson: Response to Dr. Lewis
- Speaker Biographies
- Introduction of the Forum on Faith and Life
- Inaugural Chapel Sermon
- Dr. Jacqueline Bussie Biography
- Rev. Renee Splichal Larson Biography
Rev. Renee Splichal Larson Biography
Rev. Renee Splichal Larson
Renee Splichal Larson has been serving Heart River Lutheran Church in Mandan, N.D., since September 2010. Heart River Lutheran Church is made up of people who worship with the youth on the campus of the North Dakota Youth Correctional Center. She also serves as a mission developer in the Western N.D. Synod, creating a worshiping body and outreach program (based out of Heart River Lutheran) that fosters faith formation and community for and with out-of-home placement youth.
Splichal Larson graduated from Concordia College in 2004 with a major in Physical Education and a minor in religion. After graduation she volunteered for a year with Urban Servant Corps in Denver and another year with Border Servant Corps in Las Cruces, N.M. She earned her Master of Divinity Degree at Wartburg Theological Seminary in Dubuque, Iowa. While in seminary, she married her classmate, Benjamin Larson, who was killed in the Haiti earthquake January 12, 2010.