Spring Swimming Lessons
2013 School-Year Swimming Lessons
|Saturdays||Jan. 12 - Feb. 16
|Mon/Wed||Mar. 4 - Mar. 25
|Tues/Thurs||Mar. 5 - Mar. 26
|Saturdays||Mar. 9 - Apr. 20
|Mon/Wed||Apr. 1 - Apr. 24
|Tues/Thurs||Apr. 2 - Apr. 25
- Parent and Child
- Level 1: Introduction To Water Skills
- Level 2: Fundamental Aquatic Skills
- Level 3: Stroke Development
- Level 4: Stroke Improvement
- Level 5: Stroke Refinement
- Level 6: Personal Water Safety
- Diving Lessons
You can register over the phone or in the swimming office with a credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover). You can also pay with cash or check in the swimming office which is located in Memorial Auditorium 163, adjacent to the pool. Payment in full must be received at the time of registration.
Office registration hours are Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. If you have any questions, please call the swimming office at 218-299-4469.
- Click here For Campus Map
- Note: Registration office and the pool are located in building No. 29
If your child has a disability or special needs, please call the registration office.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Call the swimming office at 299-4469 if you would like a brochure, if you have a child with special needs, or if you have any questions.
The purpose of Concordia's Summer Swim Program is to teach basic water safety skills that will enable children to make swimming a life long activity.
- Top-quality instructors certified through the American Red Cross. The instructors are fully updated in all Red Cross revisions and changes. Instructors are also college students who have teaching experience, swimming expertise, and patience with children.
- Small class size, which guarantees individual attention. The student-teacher ratio is 4:1 for beginners, 5:1 for levels 1-2, 6:1 for level 3 and 5:1 for levels 4-5 and 6:1 for diving.